Specification tool for Interior Architects & Designers
Select interior products and materials by their aesthetic, environmental, safety, and equitability characteristics.
Select products by material properties
Simplified process of selecting products based on their material characteristics
Filter products by their ratings in areas like fire resistance, slip resistance, ability to be cleaned or sanitized, ease of use, visibility, air quality.
Perform search based on standardized tests and performance measurements of items and materials in order to comply with strict regulations.
Each object has codified alignments with best practices guidelines. This will lead you when selecting products and materials for your designs.
Third-party sustainability evaluations are included in our product database. This helps you to specify products that are green, or sustainable.
Specify products without volatile organic compounds (VOC), carcinogens, and chemicals that cause allergies used in products.
Make spaces and buildings more energy efficient, by reducing the necessary energy for light, electro domestics, heating and cooling of spaces.
Discover the world's top interior design products
Search, organize, share information with various stakeholders
Search our database in a way that fits your needs
Organize your work in a hierarchy of folders
Collaboration is key part of product and material selection
Ready to dive in? Start your free trial today.
Pricing made easy
Month-by-month payments or discounted yearly installments.
Wide public interested in interior design.
Search by Product Groups
Search by Manufacturers
Search by Designers
Search by Country
For specifiers of interior design products.
Everything from Free plan
Search by Codes
Search by Standards
Search by Sustainability
Search by Toxicity
Search by Energy Consumption
Frequently asked questions
- What is the difference between the Free and Professional versions?
- Design Defender Professional is a working tool for specifiers of interior design products. Free version is for wide public interested in interior design. Advanced search and work organization features are available only in professional version.
- Who is paying customer of Design Defender Professional?
- We are paid by architects and interior designers. We provide fast and advanced specification tool for their everyday work. They pay to have independent source of good products they need.
- Can Manufacturers pay to have their products listed on Design Defender Professional?
- No. We are selecting products in an independent process. There is no influence of brands. This way we ensure that only original and high quality products are available to our users. This is major differentiator of Design Defender platform compared to others.
- How Design Defender collects products presented in search?
- We have automated software that collects information from various sources. Collected data is combined with knowledge databases for classification. We also have algorithms for product rankings in search results.
- Is there a way to become an Affiliate reseller?
- Yes. If you are interested to become reseller, please write an email to email@example.com. We will get back to you with all important information for potential resellers.
- Do you have a membership program for students and/or Universities?
- Design Defender works with universities and educators to provide access to interior architecture and interior design students. Educators or university representatives can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. After formal data verification we will provide free accounts for students lasting 1 year.
- Currently we are invitation only platform.
- Send your contact data and we will invite you to try Design Defender.
- Invitation request is free and there is no obligation to pay anything.
- Once you get invitation and try our services you will decide if you want to start paid subscription.